In light of the coronavirus pandemic, Guelph is stepping up. Many people have offered to help each other get through this coronavirus. This website brings together all such community-driven people-powered initiatives in one place. On this page, you will find links online groups that are creating community, offering support and resources, organizing and staying connected . Please share this website widely.
Facebook Groups for people supporting each other
- CareMongering Guelph – Leaning Into Community During COVID19 “space is for creating community, and offering support and resources, and to organize and stay connected to ensure vulnerable community members have access to food, housing, healthcare, and other necessities. “
- In Search Of – a Guelph This & That Group – a place to ask questions about what stores have essentials in stock and for supporting local businesses.
- Staying in, reaching out A calendar of daily actions to target help towards folks that might need it the most (a calendar by community member Sarah Buisman [email: email@example.com] )
- Guelph Moms Supporting Moms – This is a group where moms support one another in our motherhood journeys, find answers to our questions, celebrate good things, and just feel more connected to others during a time of life when it’s easy to feel lonely.
- Caregiver Connections Waterloo-Wellington – a place for caregivers of adults in Waterloo-Wellington to share and connect.
This website is built in public interest by Abhi with support from Natalie. Not affiliated with City of Guelph or University of Guelph or any other entities. Information on this website may not be accurate or up-to date. Use with discretion. All rights reserved.
For questions or concerns, please email me akantamn (at) uoguelph.ca
10,026 total views